|Min. Level Seen|
|Min. Level:||Level 14|
|Sta. Search Time:||10:00 min|
|Gem Search Time:||Instant|
- "My job is serving as a border patrol. To avoid the disturbance caused by the monsters for traveler and merchants, I am constantly wandering outside. The weapon I need has to be sturdy and lasting."
- "It is a big loss for both you and me when you reject my business. Can you give it a second thought?"
All bravers begin at the general moral rank (Green face icon). Forging high quality weapons for bravers will net you moral experience. Increasing your braver's moral rank will give you bonus materials from their adventures and increases the starting level of their corresponding card.
|Rank||Starts at||Pts. to next level.|
|Stamina Cost||Material Slots|
|Attribute Requested||Amount Needed|
A blacksmith should have an Alloy Hammer or better in hand before outfitting a Ranger; this will make producing A-grade or S-grade weaponry easy. Three ingots of Iron will fulfill her requirements.
|Stage Boss||Time to Complete||Rewards|
|Lava Demon||3:00 minutes||x2|
- "This Lava Demon is sly. He often pretends to be
- a rock and then attack travelers who are resting.
- I have been chasing after him for a while. With
- your weapon, I destroyed him completely. It really
- blew my mind!"
- " "