Attaching Weapon RecordsEdit
- Your weapon records now serve an additional purpose besides
- mass production of weapons. Each weapon record now has a
- power rating as well as a percentage modifier for ATK, DEF, and MAG
- To attach a weapon record, first click on the card you want to put a record
- Then click on the Weapon Box that's directly below card stats window. (1.)
- This will bring up a sub-menu showing the card's currently equipped weapon if any. (2.)
- The weapon to be attached. (3.)
- Additional options:
- Enhance Equipment (4.)
- Exchange Weaponry. (5.)
- Click on Exchange Weaponry to bring up your weapon records and from there, choose which record you wish to use. This consumes one record when you attach it to a card.
- The power rating from a weapon record is a flat number that gets added to your cards ATK Value and DEF value.
- The percentage modifier for ATK, DEF, and MAG is calculated last to further boost your cards stats.
- !!IMPORTANT!! Once a weapon record has been attached to a card, it cannot not be removed. If you wished to change the weapon record, the one currently attached to the card will be destroyed and replaced by the new one. Keep this in mind if you plan on attaching hard to make weapon records.
Upgrading Weapon RecordsEdit
- Click on Enhance Equipment to open up the Weapon Enhancement Interface.
- Enhancing equipment allows you to boost a weapons Power rating and it's ATK, DEF and MAG percentage modifiers.
- In order to upgrade weapons you will need to use additional weapon records, coins and Refined Stones. Using gems when upgrading will ensure that you get the maximum boost possible on the stat percentage modifier.
- The cost in coins varies slightly based on the weapon you are enhancing, the level you are enhancing to and the number and type of weapon records being used in the enhancement process.
- Level 40 is the current maximum level that a weapon can be enhanced to.
0 => 12Edit
12 => 24Edit
24 => 36Edit
36 => 48Edit
|Upgrade Step||Upgrade Type||Records Needed||Cost||Power Bonus||Modifier Bonus||Gem Cost|
|36 => 37||Any Record||+50||+0 ~ 4%||400|
|37 => 38||Any Record||+50||+0 ~ 4%||400|
|38 => 39||Any Record||+50||+0 ~ 4%||400|
|39 => 40||Duplicate Record||| 3,000||+50||2,000|